Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Post #204

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page.

~WON/BORROWED~
Thanks to a fellow Cohort, Jenny B., I won this book!
Franco (Bright Side #3) by Kim Holden
Buy Link: Amazon

Thanks to fellow Cohort, Richelle R., who loaned this book to me:
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Buy Link: Amazon

~FOR REVIEW~
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

THURSDAY:

FRIDAY:

Once again a fairly uneventful week. Aside from having some work done on my SUV over the weekend, I was able to just relax, read and catch up on some TV shows. I broke my "no new books" after two or three weeks without getting any new ones. There are still two I'm semi-anxiously waiting to hear back on from Netgalley. In the mean time though, this week was exciting because I won a giveaway for a book AND was offered to be loaned a book. That was totally cool! 

Shout out to our 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge GRAND PRIZE winner: JenniferK! She won our $50 Amazon gift card! Can you imagine all the books you could win with that?! She worked hard and was constantly linking up series enders reviews throughout last year. Congrats girl!

2017 SERIES ENDERS READING CHALLENGE SIGN UP:
You can now join us for our 4th annual Series Enders Reading Challenge for 2017! Join anytime until December 15, 2017. We give away a gift card EVERY month to one lucky participant and we award a GRAND PRIZE at the end of the year. The more series enders book reviews you link up - the more entries you have to win. Come join us!



Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 29, 2017 at 8:01 AM

    Oh yay for the win! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul and congrats on the win! I had a quiet week too. I love them as I catch up on reads and shows:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Have a great week, and enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...